Web Reporting Benefits
|There are so many benefits of this BizRAS Web Reporting System as you see below. On the left panel is an option for you to add the Web Invoicing Recurring Payments Module and actually charge your clients on a monthly basis automatically for the reporting service you provide for them. Give them the data they are asking for in the same controlled web account they have for paying their bills. Cut down on your call center calls and increase your customer satisfaction!|
Bizness Inc. BizRAS Web Reporting includes the following:
Bizness Inc.’s BizRAS Web Remote Reporting System is the Reporting System that gives each of your clients a login id to see the information they need in decision support emailable drill down HTML reports which have data that is refreshed from your uploaded data at whatever refresh interval you set!
Web Remote Reporting Benefits: Including HTML Drill Down Reports On Mobile Devices
BENEFITS: Mobile Reports. The BIzRAS Reporting System produces HTML reports so no need for any other report software (ie no need for Adobe). All reports can be configured in Desk top mode or Mobile mode as you check the columns you want to see. This lets you cut down the number of columns in a report to only the essential columns since screen real estate on a Mobile device is limited.
BENEFITS: Drill Down Reports. Reports you create can be drill down to “n” levels as you enter in what columns will hyperlinked from the parent report to the child report. Reports are from SQL Views so they pull data right from your database.
BENEFITS: Emailable Reports. All reports have an “Email Me This” button. If you click on the “Email Me This” button on the web report, you can get the exact same web report INSIDE the email with NO FILE ATTACHMENTS. This is beneficial so you wont have any attachments with your email that can be scrubbed off by someone’s virus scanning system.
BENEFITS: Reporting Service. The BizRAS Reporting System comes in different configurations for you to provide it free to your large customers, or you can provide a reporting service to other customers. Smaller customers that do not have the skills to write reports quickly can come to you and you can charge them some fee per report (say $500 one time fee and $90/month recurring billing) that you put up on the web for them in a controlled login environment for their customers. Their customers would have their own private login internet account to see reports that they need to do business faster.
BENEFITS: Remote Reporting. If you know the database login information for a remote database, you can start writing reports against it immediately with SQL Views that pull data from the database right into your report.
BENEFITS: Client Web Account. Clients are constantly calling call centers or calling billing centers for information. In today’s web world they get frustrated with paper mail outs that have data they really wanted to see weeks ago. So it is time to give them their own private web account and only grant them access to the reports you want them to see. The reports are filtered at login time so they only see data that is relevant to them or their firm. Giving them product information, procurement and shipping dates on sales orders, inventory tracking information, billing information, new promotions, etc., can help cut down your calls to your call centers, provide better customer satisfaction and drive business more efficiently.
BENEFITS: Alerts/Admin System. Your own private Administration System lets you see all invoices, paid and not paid, all one time billing item costs, all recurring billing service plans and even alerts. Alerts are key indicators of things you should watch for such as actions to take on new report requests or credit cards expiring, etc.
BENEFITS: Add Invoicing Module. If you provide this reporting service for your big customers for free then you do not need the invoicing module. If you want to provide a reporting service to clients and their customers then you should add the invoicing module. You could then invoice them for one-time new report design/implementation charges (report set up) and a recurring billing charge (say $90/month). Recurring Billing is included in the invoicing module so customers pay you automatically on the same day each month through PayPal or Authorize.net (World Wide Accredited Credit Card Authorization Systems). This BizRAS Reporting and Recurring Billing System interfaces with PayPal for credit card authorizations and lets clients pay from their PayPal accounts if they have one. BizRAS also interfaces with QuickBooks, creating posting IIF files. (Also creates XML posting files for non QuickBooks accounting systems.)
BIZNESS INC. – Assisting you in getting your daily info in front of your clients and prospects in Drill Down HTML Emailable Reports!
4 AREAS ALL CORPORATIONS ARE LOOKING TO IMPROVE ON:
1) Find easier ways to get data from their databases to the end user (and end user’s printer) through the web without having to write a report or do a report conversion to some format like PDF.
2) Get data into their clients hands to increase sales or marketing awareness, track business processes, confirm requirements and specifications, increase efficiencies and cut call center calls.
3) Standardize their web reports and have an architecture that supports web browsers and pocket PCs(Windows Mobile Devices/IPhones) since the cost of pocket PCs keeps coming down making them a tool to look at small reports.
4) Rethink how they will deliver decision support reports to web browsers/pocket PCs world wide.
BIZRAS IS THE SOLUTION:
BizRAS (Bizness Inc.’s Invoicing and Report Administration System) is the solution for you as it produces standard HTML reports which are supported in web browsers and pocket PCs world wide without the need for any other web reporting software. BizRAS software solution pulls from the data you nightly upload to the secured web host with simple SQL statements and dynamically generates the web report based on the standard report settings or the custom settings the user has saved for that report. It provides XML or QuickBooks format files when posting to update your QuickBooks Accounting Software or to interface to other External Accounting Systems.
BizRAS is for all organizations. A large implementation can be set up with only 1 client that gives hundreds or thousands of login ids to their customers. You the Owner of the Software could be the 1 client giving procurement, marketing, engineering specs or other information on the web to all your customers to cut down on Call Center Calls. Another implementation is for you, the Owner of this software, to host tons of clients and each of your clients gives out many login ids to their customers to show their clients, their own set data(procurement, marketing, engineering specs or other information) on the web.
Why is BizRAS so superior?
Firstly, all reports can be emailed inside the body of the email so no file attachments meaning user friendly to all virus scanning systems. Secondly all reports are in html so they are support on Internet Browsers world wide including Pocket PCs without the need of Adobe. Thirdly you can have drill down reports (hyperlinked) “n” levels deep. Fourthly all reports can be printed off on the user’s local printer. Fifthly you can have subtotals and formulas on certain columns. Sixth, you can filter the reports with dynamic dates that change as the current date changes. Seventh, you can assign web reports to your own report user groups where users have to have user ids and passwords (that you control) to see your data. Eighth, you can customize the report with the columns you want and even change fonts on certain columns to make them stand out. Ninth, you can add the invoicing module and receive recurring billing payments automatically each month through the interface to PayPal for credit card authorization. Tenthly, you don’t ever have to write a report as the BizRAS Report Engine uses SQL Views. The benefits go on and on and on..
OTHER BENEFITS OF OUR CUSTOMIZABLE WEB REPORT ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM (BIZRAS):
1) BIZRAS is AWESOME. It creates drill down dynamic web decision support reports that are printable from the users local printer with NO NEED for more Web Report Software since reports are standard HTML. If you click on the “Email Me This” button on the web report, you can get the exact same web report INSIDE the email with NO FILE ATTACHMENTS. This is beneficial so you wont have any attachments with your email that can be scrubbed off by someone’s virus scanning system.
2) BIZRAS is easy to use. Get your web reports on the Web for world wide access for your clients and new prospects. Internal corporate users and external users outside your firm can now view the same web report at the same time. BIZRAS has international language support to allow users to view the text on the screens in the languages they choose which you allow to be supported. Help buttons are on each screen and the Help Index also has international support for different languages.
3) BIZRAS is flexible. Your data is mapped to our screens to make it easy for users to click on want they want in a web report. You choose the header descriptions, the # of fields, the column order, the web report group by/sort order, and font size/type/color per column. This means the 1st web report header could be color: black, font type: arial, size: large. The 2nd web report header could be color: red, font type: courier, size: medium. You can even set each web report column to the font color, type and size you desire. These settings are saved per user per web report so that each user can look at the data their own way. FORMULAS: You can even add count, sum and average formula calculations to field total columns on your web report! These saved settings can be set up as a Report Favorite to show up on the users initial screen after logon, so the user has 1 click easy viewing of the web report based on their saved configuration settings.
4) BIZRAS is customizable. You can have Drill Down Reports or List Reports. You can customize and save your web report filters by user and by report and have dynamic filtering by dates. Filtering using a span of time before or after the current date means a certain web report will dynamically change its date filter settings based on the current date which excellent for daily web reports. You choose the format of the web report in tabular or list form. The web report automatically resizes based on the users screen width and automatically resizes if the user prints in portrait in landscape mode. You can even zoom in on the report from 100% to 400%. Test our our sample web report on our home page by clicking on PRINT REVIEW and then drag the right side of that window in to the left to see how the web report columns change dynamically.
5) BIZRAS is a full Report Administration System. With International support, alerts and automatic billing, the Admin side of BIZRAS is feature rich. Security is built all through the system not only with the web software and database but also in the application. Users can see web reports when your Administrator grants or revokes access to that report. BIZRAS gives you security with login access, password, data encryption, session checking, SSL host, and web report filtering by client and user so that data confidentiality is secure. Security Level Groups are also set up which are a combination of internal and external users. All users have passwords and are forced to change them based on your settings. All Grids show data with an audit trail of who changed the record last and at what time. Hot back up sites are available.
6) BIZRAS has dynamic menus. There are 4 types of Roles: Main Administrator, Report Administrator, Internal User(Corporate User) and External User (Users outside your company). Your Main Administrator can do all functions such as adding users, add web reports, billing and cleaning up soft deleted records at an interval the meets corporate policy. Your Report Administrators can add web reports and assign users to the web reports. Internal and External Users cannot add or change user information or web reports but can do all web report functions mentioned above. You assign a user a role. Based on the role, different menu selections will appear.
7) BIZRAS is timely. Your database information that you want to share is uploaded nightly for users to view it fresh the next day. Web reports are created dynamically on the fly using the latest information you have uploaded and based on the custom web report filters each individual chooses to set up.
8) BIZRAS is easy to cost justify. The MAIN Administrator has screens to view the billing information and change Web business plans if so desired. There is great value in getting your daily information in front of your clients and prospects in decision support filtered web reports, supported on browsers and pocket PCs worldwide for easy access. Contact info is at the bottom of Bizness Inc’s home page. The MAIN Administrator has screens to view the billing information and change Web business plans if so desired.
9) Easy to learn and customize. Bizness Inc. recorded live screen shots of over 60 steps broken down into 2 minute training videos to get clients up to speed quickly on a system. Html Documentation as well as customizable screen documentation was added for all systems to clients can get help quickly on a particular screen. Topic help index screen was added to all system so clients can look up a topic an get help on the logic of the system. Bizness Inc has world class software and allows its products to be purchased in modules for clients to use only what they need. Bizness Inc. designs its systems for international use with help, screen text and combo box drop down text to be stored in the database for new languages to be easily incorporated. Bizness Inc. added Archiving to all systems as well as an Interfacing to Accounting Systems. I t provides XML or QuickBooks format files when posting to update your QuickBooks Accounting Software or to interface to other External Accounting Systems. Bizness Inc. uses all the latest security in all their systems to protect corporate data and block intruders as well a SSL and credible E-Merchant Gateways for secure credit card authorizations and transactions with automatic back end mail and alert systems.
Bizness Inc white cards all it software (makes it like your own corporate application) meaning the following benefits to you:
1) All screens and menu buttons can be your corporate colors. You also choose the font size of screens at set up time.
2) Your corporate logo is added to the top of each screen and report
3) Your corporate caption can be added as a footer to all screens and updated in the Admin system at any time
4) Help can be customized at any time with your additions since it is stored in the database
5) System Generated Emails can be customized at any time with your additions since they are stored in the database